Best CBD eye bag cream for wrinkles and dark circles
Our Correcting CBD Eye Cream has won Best Eye Treatment Cream with Beauty Bible. 'Just WOW!! The longer I used this product the more benefits I saw. Puffiness continued to be reduced, dark circles faded and my crêpiness was definitely smoother. My eye area looked brighter’ - Tester Feedback
When taking care of your under-eye area, it can be tempting to just use the same cream or serum that you're using on the rest of your face. However, opting for an eye cream or moisturising eye serum can be a game-changer.
The skin under our eyes is comparatively thinner and more sensitive than the rest of our skin which is why we get those dark circles and bags under our eyes This means that the skin beneath our eyes requires a little more TLC and a gentler touch.
The CBD eye cream uses moisturising plant oils, aloe vera along with CBD to reduce puffiness and help keep delicate under-eye skin nourished. The hyaluronic acid keeps skin hydrated by attracting moisture out of the air and locking it into the skin.
Plant extracts like green tea extract work as powerful antioxidants, while high levels of vitamin C in passion fruit extract help to brighten dark under-eye circles. This eye cream uses all-natural ingredients to reduce eye bags and puffiness.
Vegan, all-natural active ingredients
We're very proud of our completely plant-based skincare line. All our products are cruelty-free and vegan-friendly. We're happy to have found a plant-based solution to animal-derived ingredients.
In addition to this, we want to uphold the highest standards of cruelty-free cosmetics. We are actively working towards having our products certified cruelty free. Our eye cream is free from silicone, phthalate, gluten, synthetic fragrances, synthetic dye, mineral oil, and palm oil.
How to use
While our Correcting Eye Cream is part of our Rejuvenate range, it can be used on its own. If you're in the market for a new CBD eye cream for dark circles, it'll fit right in with your skincare products of choice, uninterrupted.
The Correcting CBD Eye Cream can be used daily -- both in the morning and at night. Before using it, wash and tone your face.
Use the applicator and dot the eye cream under your eyes, up to your brow bone. Then, gently use your fingertips to pat the cream in, until fully absorbed. Alternatively, use fingertips to tap in the product.
Poko tip: If you're using the Correcting Eye Cream in the morning, don't forget that it makes the perfect base for under-eye concealer! Simply apply a layer of the Correcting Eye Cream, pat it in, and then apply your concealer on top of it.
Aqua, aloe vera juice (aloe barbadensis), CBD isolate (300mg), vegetable glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, wheat germ oil (triticum vulgare), sunflower seed oil (helianthus annuus), avocado oil (persea gratissima), olive oil (olea europaea), apricot kernel oil (prunus armeniaca), coconut oil (cocos nucifera), shea butter (butyrospermum parkii), stearic acid, xanthan gum, vitamin C (sodium ascorbyl phosphate), hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate), zinc oxide, oat silk (avena sativa), argan oil (argania spinosa), green tea extract (camellia sinensis leaf), passion fruit extract (passiflora edulcis), vitamin E (tocopherol), arnica oil (arnica montana), fig extract (ficus carica), raspberry extract (rubus idaeus), phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin.
- Aloe vera juice: Aloe vera is packed full of powerful antioxidants to fight the effects of UV damage, such as fine lines and hyperpigmentation. As it is made up of 99.5% water, aloe vera juice is intensely hydrating to quench dry and dehydrated skin. Thanks to its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, aloe vera can also be particularly effective at calming acne flare-ups.
- Avocado oil: As well as containing vitamin E, avocado contains potassium, lecithin, and, many other nutrients that can nourish and moisturise the skin. It helps protect the skin from damaging UV rays while increasing collagen metabolism.
- Apricot kernel oil: Apricot kernel oil is high in omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids, which soothe the skin while keeping it soft and supple. Apricot kernel oil also closely resembles the natural sebum produced by the skin, making it an excellent ingredient for keeping your skin balanced and hydrated without irritation.
- Cannabidiol: Cannabidiol (CBD) is a compound found in the hemp plant known for its powerful skin-loving properties, such as restoring balance and resilience. The soothing properties of CBD make it suitable for sensitive skin types that have a tendency to react negatively to certain products. CBD also has potent antioxidant properties which can help to brighten skin and fade fine lines. Contain natural hemp extract with 0% THC.
- Oat Silk: Rich in antioxidants, lipids and vitamins, oatmeal is a powerful anti-inflammatory plant extract. It can calm skin quickly and effectively, making it suitable for even the most sensitive skin. It is particularly effective for alleviating rashes and sunburns, as well as soothing inflammatory skin conditions like psoriasis and eczema.
- Olive Oil: A natural emollient, olive oil is charged full of fatty acids to help dry skin retain water and stay hydrated. It is also naturally rich in squalene which mimics the skin’s naturally occurring oils. This makes it particularly beneficial for more sensitive skin types. Olive oil also contains phenolic compounds, which work as effective antioxidants to heal the skin from environmental damage.
- Raspberry Extract: Raspberry extract is rich in antioxidants and ellagic acid, a naturally occurring plant phenol which can help to reduce dark spots and protect the skin from UV damage. This plant extract is also great for treating inflammation and redness in sensitive skin types.
- Fig Extract: Thanks to a potent mix of antioxidants like vitamin C and vitamin E, fig extract can help to reduce the effects of UV damage such as age spots, fine lines and uneven skin tone. These antioxidants combat oxidative stress and damage to the skin caused by free radicals and environmental stressors.